Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aya Shiramine

Model / Aya Shiramine
Make-up / Kaede
Photography / Kaede

I tryed ellegant and adult woman style, and has a pretty as a girl.

Because of I'm live in country side at mountain,so I'm longinng for sophisticated and urban like waman.




Model / Aya Siramine
Make-up / Midori
Photography / Oto

Concept of the day was music instructor.

I have a longing for a piano that has beautiful sounds,beautiful and weigtiness form,and beutiful pianist style,and so on.
But I don't have a experience of playing piano.
A few practice of before day of photography so I coul'd play a little.
And photographer Miss Oto teached for me special lesson and demostration, and finally tried dress style.
So I could feel be more closed to my image of the ideal.



- Artemis cross-dressing service & photostudio,Japan - http://www.arutemisu.com/2005/international/index.html